Fiercely Protecting Your Interests
Every legal dispute is different. Sometimes you extend the olive branch. Sometimes you cut your losses. Sometimes you prepare for battle. The key is gauging where things stand and what approach makes the most sense for you.
At Hurley Law PA, you are counseled by experienced litigators who are committed to protecting your interests, in or out of court. Discover how our husband-and-wife legal team can guide you to a favorable resolution of your legal conflict.
Experienced Civil Litigation Attorneys
We represent clients in a wide range of civil law matters, including:
- Business and commercial litigation: We provide savvy and cost-effective representation for many types of business disputes, including fraud and misrepresentation claims, breach of contract, unfair trade practices, unfair competition, and franchise disputes.
- Trademark disputes: We can help you protect your brand through trademark registration and advocacy in trademark infringement actions.
- Real estate litigation: We have successfully handled multiple types of claims relating to real estate disputes, including breach of contract, fraud and misrepresentation, and broker fee disputes
- Personal injury lawsuits: We represent both individuals and businesses in personal injury matters, including motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, and other injury claims.
- Employment disputes: We represent both individuals and businesses in employment related disputes, including breach of contract, payment of wage claims, non-compete clauses, trade secret theft, and discrimination.
- Election protests: We can assist candidates who are facing an election contest or who wish to challenge the outcome of an election in South Carolina.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Sarah Day Hurley is a certified civil court mediator.
Close Support Throughout Your Case
Litigation can be stressful and distracting. One advantage of working with our small firm is that both of our attorneys are familiar with your case. We strive to be attentive and accessible to our clients and to keep you involved in key decisions along the way.